1.23.2007

the value of my body

i completed the fast last week. lots of juices and a bagel twice when i felt too low. no this is not a diet. this is a cleansing, a detoxification, a reclamation of my black woman body.

i also fasted by moving, taking yoga each day...stretching, releasing, valueing my body. i found something called restorative yoga...for the first time in a long time my muscles relaxed. even the muscles in my thighs that still hold tight from the memory of that night in 1999.

thanks for your support. we feel it here.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

In this era of web 2.0, we easily get nice & updated information for research purposes... I'd definitely appreciate the work of the said blog owner... Thanks!
................................

writing term paper-Term Paper Sample

9:11 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home