7.25.2006

requeering oprah

here's a transcript of oprah detailing how she became friends with gayle on xm radio....i couldn't even make this stuff up!! "When I was 22 years old and working as a TV anchor in Baltimore, there was a young production assistant in the newsroom, Gayle King. One night there was a snowstorm and she couldn't get home. I said 'Hey, you can spend the night at my house.' She said, 'I don't have any panties.' I said, "Well, I do. I have clean panties, and once I give 'em to you, you don't have to give 'em back.'" i'd make some crass jokes here...but it'd be way too easy.

2 Comments:

Blogger britt rusert said...

hahahahaha.

ha.

did you post the whole transcript? or just this part about panties?

8:30 PM  
Blogger shuck'n'jive said...

simply panties...i mean really...nuff said.

8:45 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home